See all jobs in Ardmore OK
Job Location: Ardmore, OK
DescriptionMichelin, the worldwide leader in tires, is hiring!
Michelin is searching for an Industrial Engineer. As the Industrial Engineer, you will lead and manage the continuous improvement in productivity and lead other cost reduction projects in areas that range from specific work posts to corporate systems.
- Drives productivity and flexibility progress by studying, analyzing and implementing agreed upon recommendations.
- Delivers support to plant management by providing productivity goals and opportunities
- Provides accurate capacity and resource definitions.
- Leads and facilitates the optimization of job design and process flow.
- Assumes responsibility for IE functions as they relate to a system or area within a facility or a specific project or projects within a facility.
- Develops and utilizes classical I.E. techniques, administrative responsibilities, and project facilitation.
Specific IE Functions/Techniques may include:
- Facility manpower (headcount) planning
- Productivity planning with accompanying future strategies for improvement
- Machine capacity analysis and strategies for improvement
- Process effectiveness analysis and strategies for improvement
- Development, implementation, and follow-up of various management information indicators
- Expansion needs analysis
- Material flow analysis
- Developing and maintaining engineered time standards
Michelin believes that a comprehensive benefits plan is an important component of its overall employee Total Rewards Program. A few highlights from the Michelin North America`s Benefits Program:
- Healthcare: Major Medical and preventive care, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Supplemental Vision Plan
- Life Insurance: Group Term life, Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Retirement and Savings Plan: Defined contribution retirement account, 401k savings plan with matching.
- Other Benefits: Paid holidays plus vacation, tuition reimbursement, free tires based on years of service, comprehensive relocation assistance.
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today
With over 120 years of dynamic growth, Michelin is recognized as a leading global innovator in mobility and the top selling tire brand worldwide. Michelin designs, manufactures, and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy duty trucks, and motorcycles.
At Michelin you will have the opportunity to let your talents and interests guide your career. Just as tires are a complex blend of elements, so too are people. Your opportunities aren`t limited by your formal education. They are only limited by your imagination. Michelin knows this philosophy is a better way forward for you, for your career, and for the company.
Join Michelin and start your career moving forward!
Apply Today- If you are applying with Michelin for the first time, our application process will take approximately 15 minutes. Thank you for your interest in Michelin!
Michelin is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact Janet Krupka by email THIS EMAIL or phone 864-458-5066 to let us know the nature of your request.
BS in Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent degree
Demonstrated leadership experience
Three to five years of industrial or manufacturing related engineering experience.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, with strong emphasis on Excel
Military (Junior Military Officer (JMO)) experience is a plus
Project management experience preferred
Experience with Visio
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.