Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, with a commercial presence in over 170 Countries, is recruiting for Industrial electricians. If selected for this position, you will receive personalized training in this area to prepare you for work in one of our facilities.
By joining the Michelin team, your career opportunities for the future will be varied.
The Mechanical Troubleshooter plans, organizes, directs, and performs electrical/electronic maintenance to maximize production while assuring product quality standards are met at MICHELIN.
- Follows all Safety rules and regulations for a safe work environment.
- Plans, Coordinates, and Participates in PMs.
- Establishes machine repair priorities.
- Inputs and manages data for the SIMM+. Calls Manager, P01, or other manual system.
- Understands and troubleshoots machinery in assigned areas of the Manufacturing process.
- Interfaces with all related functions (Ie. Production, Quality, Engineering, Support).
- Uses Lockout/Tagout procedures whenever working on equipment.
- Responsible for timely technical progression to achieve job level expectations.
- Appreciates the impact of his/her maintenance repairs on quality, uniformity, the environment, and productivity.
- Performs reapirs and/or PMs having a direct bearing on tire uniformity and quality.
- Performs all duties assigned.
Michelin is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact Janet Krupka by email THIS EMAIL or phone 864-458-5066 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Minimum of an AS degree in Industrial Mechanical field and/or
- 3 yrs of industrial maintenance experience and/or
- 3 yrs of military technical experience.
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.