See all jobs in Ardmore OK
Job Location: Ardmore, OK
Michelin, the World-wide leader in Tires, with a commercial presence in over 170 Countries, is recruiting for Production Business Unit Leaders in our manufacturing facilities. If selected for this position, you will receive personalized training in this area to prepare you for work in our Ardmore, OK (US9) facility.
The Production Business Unit Leader`s focus is to facilitate the efforts of plant personnel with processing equipment. He or she has responsibility for meeting production, quality, and budget targets. The BUL assumes responsibility for a team of 45 hourly team members in a manufacturing facility. The process for which the person has responsibility is a 24 hour/day, 7 day/week operation.
- Establish and manage day-to-day priorities of the process and direct reports.
- Ensure production and quality goals are met per the plant business plan.
- Establish and manage the cost control budget for area equipment.
- Schedule employee training and work responsibilities such that timely progression to certification is achieved.
- Monitor employee performance, provide guidance, appraise and counsel individual employees to further develop their interpersonal skills and improve performance.
- Provide team communication on company, plant, and department business plan objectives and performance.
Motivated by our Purpose- We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401 (k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
Michelin is the world-wide leader in providing a better way forward for the people who rely on vehicles in all shapes and sizes from cars, trucks and motorcycles to airplanes, earthmovers, tractors and more. Based in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs about 22,700 and operates 19 major manufacturing plants.
As a mobility company, Michelin is a place where innovation thrives. The Company`s dedication to sustainable mobility guides our purpose and defines our success for our customers, for our employees, for our communities and for society, in North America and around the globe.
Michelin has earned a long-standing reputation for delivering premium products and services -from the industry-leading tires we produce to the travel experiences we make possible. Michelin helps you connect with memorable experiences through our travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. For more than a century, Michelin has served as a trusted partner for the journey ahead.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin`s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
*Forbes annual survey of "America`s Best Large Employers," No. 1 Automotive employer and No. 34 Overall
*Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work Institute.
*Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
*AARP, one of the "Best Employers for Workers Over 50"
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at THIS EMAIL .
- BS (ME, ChemE, IE preferred) or BA degree or equivalent technical background.
- 3+ years of increasing management or supervisory responsibility in a heavy manufacturing environment (automotive, chemical, pulp and paper, textile, etc.) or in a military environment.
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.