See all jobs in Ardmore OK
Job Location: Ardmore, OK
Michelin, the worldwide leader in tires, is hiring!
Michelin is currently searching for a Production Shop Manager. The Production Shop Manager has responsibility for a team of 2-5 business unit leaders (first level managers) in a 24-hour, 7-day per week manufacturing facility and has responsibility for meeting production, quality, and budget targets. After a training period of 12 to 18 months, the candidate would assume the following responsibilities.
- Establishes and manages daily priorities of the process and direct reports
- Ensures production and quality goals are met per the business plan
- Establishes and manages the budget
- Schedules employee training and assigns responsibilities to achieve timely progression to certification
- Monitors employee performance, appraisals and counsels employees to improve their interpersonal skills and performance
- Provides team communication on business plan objectives and performance.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
With over 120 years of dynamic growth, Michelin is recognized as a leading global innovator in mobility and the top selling tire brand worldwide. Michelin designs, manufactures, and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy duty trucks, and motorcycles.
At Michelin you will have the opportunity to let your talents and interests guide your career. Just as tires are a complex blend of elements, so too are people.
Join Michelin and start your career moving forward!
Apply Today- If you are applying with Michelin for the first time, our application process will take approximately 15 minutes. Thank you for your interest in Michelin!
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact Janet Krupka by email THIS EMAIL to let us know the nature of your request.*
- BS degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering (preferred) or equivalent background
- 5-7 years of increasing management or supervisory responsibility in a heavy manufacturing environment (automotive, chemical, pulp and paper, textile, etc.) or in a military environment
- Geographical flexibility to go where there is a business need.
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.