Job Location: New York City, NY
- Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
The Content Coordinator handles the responsibilities related to the content and layout of the MICHLEIN guides as well as oversight of the photography used in all digital and print products. In addition, this position also has Office Management responsibilities.
The Content Coordinator works with the Editorial and Production Coordinators as well as Inspectors to ensure timely delivery and accuracy of all editorial elements. This position collaborates daily with team members to facilitate a productive work flow and maximized accuracy in the product.
* Oversee all necessary photography for print and digital use; oversee and maintain sizeable inventory of photography for use, ensuring only current, legally usable and relevant images are included.
* Ensure correct documentation exists and all photos meet requirements for legal use
* Select and resize photos, or oversee a contractor to do this work; Upload photos to print and digital sources, meeting required deadlines
* Maintain an organized and current database of photos; Ensure photos are named according to current guidelines
* Coordinate with Editorial Coordinator and Social Media manager to ensure no overlap of images between social media and print / digital products
* Provide text support and relevant assistance for all new projects;
* Assist to meet the demands of any print or B2B product demands that arise over the course of project.
* Assist Editorial Coordinator with writing/proofreading of front/back matter.
* Serve as primary office contact for Building
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
* Parental leave
* Tuition reimbursement
* Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
* Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
* 529 college savings plan
* A 401(k) match
* Free tires based upon years of service
* An Employee Assistance Program
* A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at THIS EMAIL
Michelin is the worldwide leader in providing a better way forward for the people who rely on vehicles in all shapes and sizes from cars, trucks and motorcycles to airplanes, earthmovers, tractors and more. Based in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs about 22,700 and operates 19 major manufacturing plants.
As a mobility company, Michelin is a place where innovation thrives. The Company`s dedication to sustainable mobility guides our purpose and defines our success for our customers, for our employees, for our communities and for society, in North America and around the globe.
Michelin has earned a long-standing reputation for delivering premium products and services -from the industry-leading tires we produce to the travel experiences we make possible. Michelin helps you connect with memorable experiences through our travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. For more than a century, Michelin has served as a trusted partner for the journey ahead.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin`s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
- Forbes annual survey of "America`s Best Large Employers," No. 1 Automotive employer and No. 34 Overall
- Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work Institute.
- Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
- AARP, one of the "Best Employers for Workers Over 50"
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will c ome for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, FilemakerPro, Photoshop.
- Ability to collaborate within a team
- Project management experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Travel: less than 10%
- French skills a plus
- Photography skills a plus
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.