See all jobs in Louisville KY
Job Location: Louisville, KY
Michelin, the World-wide leader in Tires, with a commercial presence in over 170 Countries, is recruiting for an Electrical Engineer. If selected for this position, you will receive personalized training in this area to prepare you for work in our Louisville, KY (ASRC) facility.
The mission of the Electrical Engineer is to provide design solutions to assigned technical problems to include analysis, cost estimates and complete documentation and to provide coordination as a project leader, from functional specification through the start-up and commissioning of projects.
- Provide electrical and limited mechanical design and drafting for assigned projects.
- Provide estimates for all tangible phases of an addition, replacement, or upgrade of process equipment .
- Make recommendations, review project contracts, and provide technical cost reviews for approvals to implement projects.
- Interface with internal company support teams and outside contractors to accomplish objectives.
- Provide start to finish project management of major capital projects
- Provide training and technical expertise to plant maintenance teams as required.
- Lead Capital Investment (CapEx) project activities to implement CapEx Business Plan.
- Coordinate and implement projects through the Sinclair Small Project Process.
- Support project teams and BE customer needs through technical services/solutions within specific metier.
- Apply engineering standards to ensure the solutions/services reflect "Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practice" (RAGAGEP).
- Manage and maintain electrical drawings, standards and documentation for the Facility.
- Takes part in all electrical related components to include: Various types of sensors, Controls (PLC), Motors, Drives, and Power Distribution
Motivated by our Purpose- We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401 (k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
Michelin is the world-wide leader in providing a better way forward for the people who rely on vehicles in all shapes and sizes from cars, trucks and motorcycles to airplanes, earthmovers, tractors and more. Based in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs about 22,700 and operates 19 major manufacturing plants.
As a mobility company, Michelin is a place where innovation thrives. The Company`s dedication to sustainable mobility guides our purpose and defines our success for our customers, for our employees, for our communities and for society, in North America and around the globe.
Michelin has earned a long-standing reputation for delivering premium products and services -from the industry-leading tires we produce to the travel experiences we make possible. Michelin helps you connect with memorable experiences through our travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. For more than a century, Michelin has served as a trusted partner for the journey ahead.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin`s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
*Forbes annual survey of "America`s Best Large Employers," No. 1 Automotive employer and No. 34 Overall
*Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work Institute.
*Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
*AARP, one of the "Best Employers for Workers Over 50"
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at THIS EMAIL .
- Bachelor`s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Electrical Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with lighting, control components, process instrumentation, and discrete devices.
- Experience with maintenance of high, medium, and low voltage electrical systems.
- Experience with equipment reliability management, project management and automation.
- Applicant must be well organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.