Michelin and BF Goodrich, the Worldwide leader in Tires, with a commercial presence in over 170 Countries, is recruiting for Maintenance Engineers. If selected for this position, you will receive personalized training in this area to prepare you for work in one of our facilities.
By joining the Michelin team, your career opportunities for the future will be varied. A career manager will be assigned to help you manage your career at Michelin.
The Maintenance Engineer focuses on providing maintenance and reliability engineering expertise for various types of production equipment
- Reliability Project Management: Writes project justifications and technical specifications, leads project teams, selects vendors, acquires parts, schedules installations, and trains personnel.
- Reliability Engineer for Process Equipment: Maximizes the up-time of production equipment through problem definition, root cause analysis, preventative/predictive maintenance management, spare parts optimization, etc.
- Mechanical Maintenance Duties: Hands-on role includes shutdown planning and direct involvement in shutdown project work.
- Carries out common engineering practices: blueprint reading and creation, documentation, AutoCAD, environmental practices.
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Must have 5 plus years of manufacturing experience in the areas of reliability methods and techniques.
- Mechanical/Electrical ability with a very strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with equipment reliability management, project management and automation.
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Experience with good PM practices
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.