See all jobs in USA-Nationwide US
Job Location: USA-Nationwide, US
Territory Sales Manager - Large Truck Tires (Evansville, IN)
Michelin is the worldwide leader in tires with a commercial presence in over 170 countries.
We are currently searching for Territory Sales Managers, preferably with business to business sales experience. The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for effectively representing Michelin and increasing sales within an assigned geographic area. You will report to a regional sales manager in our Large Truck Tire division, utilizing your exceptional communication and relationship building skills to service fleets and dealers in your territory. We provide extensive training, a full relocation package and career management assistance.
- Be the Michelin representative for the dealer and end user accounts in an assigned geographic territory.
- Implement commercial policy and accountable for business results of a geographic territory.
- Serve as the business consultant to primarily Truck, but Earthmover and Agricultural fleet customers as well.
- Assist fleet customers in lowering their operating costs through tire sales, analyzing alignment/wear problems, performing cost-per-mile analysis, and investigating mechanical issues.
- Implement a variety of sales strategies, tactics, programs, and training to create a level of support and service that meet or exceed the needs of the fleet customer.
- Form effective, consultative partnerships with assigned accounts that result in increased sales of Michelin products.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at THIS EMAIL
Michelin is the worldwide leader in providing a better way forward for the people who rely on vehicles in all shapes and sizes from cars, trucks and motorcycles to airplanes, earthmovers, tractors and more. Based in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs about 22,700 and operates 19 major manufacturing plants.
As a mobility company, Michelin is a place where innovation thrives. The Company`s dedication to sustainable mobility guides our purpose and defines our success for our customers, for our employees, for our communities and for society, in North America and around the globe.
Michelin has earned a long-standing reputation for delivering premium products and services -from the industry-leading tires we produce to the travel experiences we make possible. Michelin helps you connect with memorable experiences through our travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. For more than a century, Michelin has served as a trusted partner for the journey ahead.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin`s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
- Forbes annual survey of "America`s Best Large Employers," No. 1 Automotive employer and No. 34 Overall
- Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work Institute.
- Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
- AARP, one of the "Best Employers for Workers Over 50"
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will c ome for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
* BA or BS degree, preferably in business administration or a related field.
* Willingness to be relocated within the Continental U.S.; based on open territory needs after 9 weeks of intense training in Greenville, S.C.
* Knowledge of market analysis, customer relations, budget management, needs analysis, and brand positioning.
* Ability to physically lift a minimum of 30 pounds
* Travel within assigned territory (possibly overnight); as necessary
Preferences and Competencies:
* Four (4) or more years of business to business sales experience
* Strong computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong communication skills; oral and written
* Solid math aptitude
* Must be able to work autonomously
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.