See all jobs in Greenville SC
Job Location: Greenville, SC
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring for a Market Forecast Manager!
The Market Forecast Manager collects and analyzes market & pricing data on industry, customers, competitors to help facilitate the pilotage commercial and determine ways to maximize returns from the investments as well as to assess levels of various risks and opportunities (e.g., market risks, operational risks).
- Develops, implements and uses tools for managing and analyzing the region`s economic and market forecasts.
- Evaluates market risk to demand, prepares market forecasts, market scenarios and other documents concerning market conditions in which the region commercial team will operate, and writes reports and recommendations
- Establishes and promotes the use of performance measures to evaluate the quality of forecasting activities and improve their effectiveness.
- Designs and coordinates mission critical, multi-stakeholder research projects; integrates multiple analyses on industry dynamics and market conditions.
- Synthesizes insights and market data from a variety of sources to identify and anticipate market segment behavior.
- Identifies, evaluates and sources external resources (e.g. marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, etc.).
- Creates reports and summaries of data for key company commercial leaders.
- Interprets key findings from analysis to make recommendations, plan next steps and support business requirements.
- Identifies trends in market research and seeks possible causes and rationales regarding opportunities and problems
- Collaborates with brand and market research teams to develop business analytics that inform investment decisions and measure impact of marketing tactics.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at THIS EMAIL
Michelin is the worldwide leader in providing a better way forward for the people who rely on vehicles in all shapes and sizes from cars, trucks and motorcycles to airplanes, earthmovers, tractors and more. Based in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs about 22,700 and operates 19 major manufacturing plants.
As a mobility company, Michelin is a place where innovation thrives. The Company`s dedication to sustainable mobility guides our purpose and defines our success for our customers, for our employees, for our communities and for society, in North America and around the globe.
Michelin has earned a long-standing reputation for delivering premium products and services -from the industry-leading tires we produce to the travel experiences we make possible. Michelin helps you connect with memorable experiences through our travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. For more than a century, Michelin has served as a trusted partner for the journey ahead.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin`s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
- Forbes annual survey of "America`s Best Large Employers," No. 1 Automotive employer and No. 34 Overall
- Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work Institute.
- Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
- AARP, one of the "Best Employers for Workers Over 50"
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today
- Bachelor`s degree in Statistics, or equivalent degree.
- Experience in statistics and/or quantitative skills.
- Ability to understand and utilize Office Suite.
- Desire to analyze and use inductive and deductive reasoning.
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.