See all jobs in Lexington SC
Job Location: Lexington, SC
Michelin, the World-wide leader in Tires, with a commercial presence in over 170 Countries, is recruiting for Production Business Unit Leaders in our manufacturing facilities.
The Business Unit Leader`s (BUL) focus is to facilitate the efforts of plant personnel with processing equipment. He or she has responsibility for meeting production, quality, and budget targets. The BUL assumes responsibility for a team of 45 hourly team members in a manufacturing facility. The process for which the person has responsibility is a 24 hour/day, 7 day/week operation.
- Establish and manage day-to-day priorities of the process and direct reports.
- Ensure production and quality goals are met per the plant business plan.
- Establish and manage the cost control budget for area equipment.
- Schedule employee training and work responsibilities such that timely progression to certification is achieved.
- Monitor employee performance, provide guidance, appraise and counsel individual employees to further develop their interpersonal skills and improve performance.
- Provide team communication on company, plant, and department business plan objectives and performance.
- Implement company strategy through our production management system, known as Michelin Manufacturing Way.
Motivated by our Purpose- We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
With over 120 years of dynamic growth, Michelin is recognized as a leading global innovator in mobility and the top selling tire brand worldwide. Michelin designs, manufactures, and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy duty trucks, and motorcycles.
At Michelin you will have the opportunity to let your talents and interests guide your career.
Join Michelin and start your career moving forward!
Apply Today- If you are applying with Michelin for the first time, our application process will take approximately 15 minutes. Thank you for your interest in Michelin!
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact Janet Krupka by email THIS EMAIL to let us know the nature of your request.*
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent technical background.
- Minimum of 3 years of increasing management or supervisory responsibility in a heavy manufacturing environment (automotive, chemical, pulp and paper, textile, etc.) or in a military environment.
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.