See all jobs in Greenville SC
Job Location: Greenville, SC
Michelin, the worldwide leader in tires, is hiring!
The Director of Total Rewards (Benefits, Compensation, and Retirement) position exists to ensure the development and deployment of the Total Rewards Strategy for North America (US and Canada). Total Rewards is defined as the comprehensive offering of Medical and Pharmaceutical Benefits, Compensation, Retirement, Mobility and Other auxiliary benefits.
This position will evolve to secure in-depth knowledge of all aspects of Corporate Business Services - Personnel (CBS-P) for North America with exposure to Central and South America.
- Manage the Benefit, Compensation, Retirement and Mobility Plan Teams.
- Develop five (5) year strategic business plans, collaborating with business owners, senior managers, and stakeholders establishing direction, defining strategies, developing policies / procedures and business processes.
- Assist with managing/leveraging third party providers and activities required to administer compensation, benefits, and retirement plans.
- Contribute to the development of employees` engagement by achieving the improvement of employees` financial, physical health, and overall well-being in a cost-effective manner.
- Design, implement, and advance a contemporary Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at THIS EMAIL
Michelin is the worldwide leader in providing a better way forward for the people who rely on vehicles in all shapes and sizes from cars, trucks and motorcycles to airplanes, earthmovers, tractors and more. Based in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs about 22,700 and operates 19 major manufacturing plants.
As a mobility company, Michelin is a place where innovation thrives. The Company`s dedication to sustainable mobility guides our purpose and defines our success for our customers, for our employees, for our communities and for society, in North America and around the globe.
Michelin has earned a long-standing reputation for delivering premium products and services -from the industry-leading tires we produce to the travel experiences we make possible. Michelin helps you connect with memorable experiences through our travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. For more than a century, Michelin has served as a trusted partner for the journey ahead.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin`s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
- Forbes 2018 survey of "America`s Best Large Employers," No. 1 Overall
- Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work Institute.
- Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
- AARP, one of the "Best Employers for Workers Over 50"
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
A minimum of ten years of increasingly responsible experience in and comprehensive knowledge of total rewards (Benefits, Compensation and Retirement) including vendor and team management. Additional experience in finance or compensation/benefits consulting would be preferred but not required.
- Managerial experience required
- Strong demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience sourcing and managing salary benchmarking surveys, including job matching, survey submissions, comparative reviews, and pay line analyses.
- Excellent organization, prioritization and customer service skills to effectively follow-up on complex and detailed work activities.
- Demonstrated experience in project management and process improvement methods.
- Experience selecting and managing external consulting relationships.
- Experience managing compliance and regulatory requirements.
- M&A Integration and due diligence experience.
- An understanding of market dynamics, industry trends, and best practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Compensation and Benefits Certifications preferred: CEBS, CCP and / or GRP
- Proven leadership in demonstrating continuous improvement in quality of services offered, enhancing the employee experiences and cost management / value creation
- BS or BA degree with concentration in business management, finance, accounting, human resources or related field. Master in Business Administration highly desired.
- Fluency in French/ Spanish a plus
- High-level of proficiency in MS suite of products - Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.