See all jobs in USA-Nationwide US
Job Location: USA-Nationwide, US
In this role the chosen candidate will be in charge of for the CRM Group Program, with responsibility for the coherent vision of functionalities and product roadmap across geographies, brands, product lines.
Working with the Digital Factory leadership, define and manage the ideation and prioritization processes that will feed the product roadmap - working with data and insight, as well as business units to define and document efficient and effective digital solutions to business challenges.
This position will have an important role in accelerating Michelin`s digital transformation by bringing together genuine digital expertise and an ability to challenge business stakeholders, to consolidate real needs, and design solutions that are effective, efficient and forward-looking.
- Responsible for maximizing the value of B2B digital projects to Michelin.
- Manage and facilitate country deployment/adoption, ensuring that market specificities are handled in the best way using existing features, or working with the product owner to develop new ones.
- Coordinate user (customers & employee) feedbacks and monitor country usage of the solution and functionalities, identify opportunities for improvements, proactive promotion and advocacy of the platform, internally and externally.
- Collaborate with the Global Change Manager to animate champions and change managers networks.
- Develop and maintain training materials.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at THIS EMAIL
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles. Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin`s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
- Forbes annual survey of "America`s Best Large Employers," No. 1 Automotive employer and No. 34 Overall
- Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work Institute.
- Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
- AARP, one of the "Best Employers for Workers Over 50"
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Qualification 1: Significant experience in designing solutions for business challenges. Demonstrated ability to work with others to gather requirements and translate them into meaningful functional specifications / users stories.
Qualification 2: Excellent digital culture, and ability to grasp both technical and business processes and challenges.
Qualification 3: Demonstrated excellent organization skills and detailed oriented in work habits, as well as the ability to work in a very time sensitive environment
Qualification 4: Experience with managing CRM projects & demonstrated customer centric culture.
Qualification 5: Be self-motivated, self-confident, responsible/reliable, customer oriented and quality minded resource with the demonstrated ability to work effectively and communicate well (written & oral).
Other information: Able to travel - Management of 2/3 contractors resources.
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.