See all jobs in Fort Wayne IN
Job Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Michelin, the World-wide leader in Tires, with a commercial presence in over 170 Countries, is recruiting for a Development Partner in one of our manufacturing facilities. If selected for this position, you will receive personalized training in this area to prepare you for work in our Ft. Wayne, IN (BFG4) manufacturing facility.
The Development Partner collaboratively supports the competency development and career evolutions of a defined scope of technical/operational teams within the manufacturing facility.
- Foster the development of competencies to optimize performance and achieve the required mid to long term objectives.
- Provide career evolutions and individual growth coaching to assigned scope of managers and teams.
- Lead the succession planning process to support sustainable business results.
- Facilitate the processes for organizational movements within the facility.
Motivated by our Purpose- We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401 (k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles. Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin`s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
- Forbes annual survey of "America`s Best Large Employers," No. 1 Overall
- Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work Institute.
- Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
- AARP, one of the "Best Employers for Workers Over 50"
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will c ome for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at THIS EMAIL .
- Bachelor`s degree required, preferably in business or human resources.
- 8-10 years manufacturing experience in leadership roles with at least 5 years in a human resources related function.
- Demonstrated coaching and collaboration competencies.
- Effective communication skills and ability to positively interact with all levels of employees.
- Must have a high degree of initiative and drive.
- Dedicated career managers
- An individualized training program
- High-quality management
- Fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below.
Michelin North America
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.