List Services Representative 2 (hrs: 2:30p-11p - 1/2 hr unpaid lunch)
Employee Referral Bonus eligible
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Coordinate production of mail list materials or print related services for the company`s customers. Maintain positive customer relations through active engagement of the customer, plant customer service rep and Mail List Analyst production staff through all stages of the List Services process from initial contact with the customer through final disposition of the output files and reports to the print plant and customer. Responsible for gathering file level instructions from the customer and job level requirements from the plant customer services rep and disseminating those instructions in a standard format to the internal production department.
- Enter and verify customer and print plant schedule and output expectations into internal department production schedule.
- Estimate job completion dates and communicate job progress through the relevant production processes, which include source file due dates, report approval dates, dates due to bindery and additional services required (NCOA, Merge Purge, etc.).
- Engage plant customer services rep to gather job level requirements and translate those requirements into detailed List Services production instructions. May make suggestions to the Plant CSR regarding initial job level requirements to maximize postal and manufacturing benefits to both the customer and the company. Provide quality review of instructions to ensure all information is accounted for and accurate before commencement of production.
- Confer with customers and Print Plant throughout production to keep them informed of the status of jobs, solicit additional information needed for current jobs and coordinate changes to jobs. May forward/review reports and proofs with customer, obtain approval of materials, such as counts, address drops, merge purge reports, etc.
- Coordinate production of components or the entire job with other internal List Services locations and/or external vendors s required.
Business Unit/Platform Specific duties
- May have responsibility for determining the supplies and paper needed for jobs including the use of vendors to supply component of the customer product.
- May assist sales in the RFP process supplying estimates and determining how to efficiently process a complete job.
- May have responsibility for the composition and/or copy prep of the customers products.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Required Skills
HS diploma or equivalent with 2-4 years of relevant experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements. Two year post-secondary education preferred. Manage
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office productions with focus on Access, Excel and Word.
Knowledge of address components
Knowledge of mail preparation presort software and related concept areas.
- Job Location
- De Pere, Wisconsin, United States
- Position Type
Who do you know at
Return to Search Results
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer