Accounting & Finance Houston, TX
Supervises and trains less complex day-to-day general accounting functions and accounting operations which include coding invoices and compilation of data for various accounting reports. Oversee preparation of accounts and reports for management, including balance sheets and income statements. Reviews vouchers, accounting documents, and records submitted by staff. Suggests improvements in accounting processes.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years related controller and/or public accounting experience.
- Proven skills in financial reporting, cost accounting, variance analysis, and budgeting, with strong track record of accurate and timely financial reporting. With focus in the Manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of GAAP, company accounting policies, and internal accounting controls.
- Proficient in use of accounting systems, Microsoft products, and other applicable financial software and systems.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally as well as through multiple forms of media.
- Strong team-building and leadership skills.
- MBA, CPA or CMA, experience in the Manufacturing field is a plus
Years Of Experience:
5+ to 7 Years
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer