Bindery ID: 45752
Oversee manufacturing operations shift with the objective of maximizing productivity of quality products while minimizing costs. Ensure that all processes are being followed in the completion of work tasks. Provide instruction and guidance to employees and audit work processes and products to confirm production specifications are met. Oversee operations, maintenance, and purchase and stocking of supplies and raw materials. Maintain and updates daily production records and produces reports as necessary. Ensure that safety procedures are followed by all employees.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Record of results preferably in a materials/shipping/receiving environment.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with strong coaching, organization, and facilitating skills.
- Strong communicator with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills. Needs to be comfortable working one-on-one with employees, developing relationships, and building team consensus.
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrated ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Project management experience and the ability to handle a complex workload in an unstructured environment.
- Strong computer skills including all MS Office applications.
- Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Process knowledge of printing, binding, paper, ink and customer service.
- Detailed knowledge of inventory and supply chain management
- Knowledge of the transportation industry and related logistics
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer