Print and Packaging Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Henrietta, NY
Acts as liaison between customer, sales, and production facilities across the printing, packaging and labels platforms. Plan and coordinate the production of these jobs. Applies understanding of customers business needs in building solid customer relationships, monitoring customer satisfaction, and providing consulting in conjunction with RRD sales. This role is the primary point of contact for customer-required services.
- Primary resource and back up for the Sales group.
- Partners with Sales to develop and execute on strategic customer plans, build contract provisions, and develop sales forecasts.
- As the primary point of contact, manage high profile, complex and/or major accounts which print across multiple plants in the platform.
- Oversees the production process from point of sale until final delivery of customers product
- Provides leadership, career development and procedural assistance to the junior Print Production Account Specialists.
- Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 8-9 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Knowledge and prior experience with labels, commercial print and packaging
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills. Expected to manage work tasked to candidate as well as manage others who are also responsible for project outcomes.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to modify communication style both formal and informal to match the appropriate level of the audience targeted.
- Previous customer service experience required.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer