Contingent Business Information Access Mgmt Administrator
Administration New York, NY
Job Title: Business Information Access Management Administrator
Business Information & Analytics (BIA) Vendor Management (VM) team in Morgan Stanley is responsible for overseeing the provision of business information content to users within the organization. This includes management of global vendor contracts to database services, journal subscriptions and ad hoc data purchases.
The team is implementing a new technology to control access to these services and understand associated usage. We are seeking a detailed-oriented person to assist in the project implementation.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Research various internal documents and gather service data; vendor, product, delivery method, contacts, access type/restrictions, contract terms, etc. to populate a central site of key entitlement information - 25%
- Liaise with VM team, sourcing, and vendor to verify and confirm accuracy of service specifications; enter data into a standardized TWiki format - 25%
- Execute software pilot testing; configure services and user entitlement data, monitor and record observed behavior, collect and report user feedback and coordinate with user, vendor and technology to identify errors and trouble shoot solutions while maintaining project rollout timeline - 25%
- Test standard and advance profile settings, auto login, usage and job number tracking in Win7 and Win10 environments using IE and Chrome browsers - 25%
- Liaise with the VM team, vendor, and stakeholders to manage the accurate and timely set-up of services and entitlement of users within the software admin tool
- Track vendor performance against contracted Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Proactively manage processes to optimize efficiencies
- Liaise with global colleagues on process standards and improvements
- Adhere to all Vendor Management policies and procedures
- Attend weekly Global Vendor Management team and other project related calls
- Support the Global VM team as required
- Technology aptitude; enjoys IT challenges and problem solving
- Self-motivated; works independently and takes the initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick learner; acquires new skills with minimal training
- Strong organizational skills: ability to prioritize workload; high degree of commitment to meet key deadlines
- Ability to understand and adhere to set processes
- Good communication skills: ability to report on progress and escalate effectively
- Patience and perseverance under pressure
- Strong ethics and high degree and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of TWiki web platform and LDAP feeds is helpful but not essential
- Knowledge of Business Information Industry helpful but not essential
Monday-Friday 9am to 6pmEST
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer