Administration ID: 46016
The position, located in Temple Terrace, FL, provides administrative support to a major business unit of the firm. The Receptionist/Office Administrator will provide Reception, general clerical and project-related support. The key responsibility of the Receptionist is to greet visitors and is typically the first impression" of the organization. The work schedule for the role is 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday,
- Provide exceptional customer service to staff, clients and visitors alike.
- Meet, greet and register clients, visitors and contractors.
- Prepare expense reports for office-based travelers.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, mailing services, and filing.
- Perform general administrative duties, as needed, to support the mission of the office.
- Provide oversight for contractor projects within the office, including escorting vendors.
- Schedule and setup meetings and conferences.
- Ensure conference rooms are readied for next use.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Activate temporary security badges as needed.
- Maintains a clean and aesthetically pleasing reception area.
- Process for payment invoices for services and supplies.
- Guards against social engineering attempts.
- Inventory, order and restock office and breakroom supplies to maintain the office par level.
- Tracks facilities services requests. Coordinates messenger services/deliveries.
- Order business cards and stationary for business unit.
- Facilitate Iron Mountain shred collection,
- Perform daily function and supply checks on printers and MFDs.
- Ensure management is aware of overall condition of the office.
- Proficient navigating Microsoft Office Suite.
- Positioned to expedite learning firm-specific systems,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 years` work experience in comparable business environment.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer