Composition Coordinator - Legal
Legal New York, NY
- Analyzes and routes incoming tasks to the appropriate resource for completion.
- Serve as primary point of contact for incoming requests to the DPS department for various Word Processing related tasks such as formatting, editing, styling of documents and conversion or printing to image (PDF).
- Interface with requestors to gather detailed information in order to better understand the nature and requirements of their request.
- Analyze requests to decide how request should be performed and to determine the appropriate resource to handle the request.
- Direct requests to appropriate departments and coordinate with local and off-site office resources.
- Flexibility to work overtime.
- Perform other related duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- HS diploma or equivalent with 3-6 years of relevant administrative/operational support in an office environment, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience. May possess additional education certification in this level.
- Able to consistently apply applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and program objectives when carrying out the duties of the job.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with team when completing assignments.
- Must have advanced knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) or other programs specific to the job in order to complete job duties successfully.
- Must have strong organizational skills with ability to manage deadlines and prioritize workload and make adjustment to meet business needs.
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm, aptitude, organizational skills and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet pressing deadlines.
- Knowledge of Legal terminology and procedures a plus.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer