Global Data Coordinator
Information Technology Phoenix, AZ
Global Data Coordinator needed in Phoenix. Prior experience in records management a plus. Candidates with Microsoft Excel experience using Pivot Tables and V-Lookups are preferred.
Shift: First 2 months hours are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST
After training period: Sunday - Thursday 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM EST
The Data Coordinator is part of the operations and special projects team. The role supports internal/external clients, operational requirements and special project requirements through both fixed deliverable`s and projects.
Summary of Duties:
- Support operational and special project data, reporting and technology needs e.g. test cases creation to support user acceptance testing of technology
- Generate and analyze reporting for clients and internal procedure requirements
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Analyze and process vendor invoices and identify issues with a view to resolve
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Respond directly to internal clients with reporting and information to questions as directed
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to analyze reports and turn them into actionable insights
- Experience regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Independent, organized, efficient and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with management, clients and vendor
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting using excel
- High School Diploma College or previous experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have experience analyzing, reviewing and processing invoices
- Ability to work full time
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer