Outside Sales Rep
Sales Remote, CA
In today`s competitive business environment, we`re all looking for ways to increase savings, improve quality and increase customer satisfaction. The logistics behind your freight transportation can impact these goals significantly. That`s why you want to work with a logistics services provider that has strong, reliable resources. Resources that can deliver your freight on time, intact, at competitive prices, while
keeping you informed along the way.
We are a large 3PL currently looking for a Freight Brokerage FTL and/or LTL Sales Representative. The position is available now! If you are eager to join a fast paced, well know national corporation and you are passionate about driving growth, then DLS Worldwide is for you! Looking for reps in the Los Angeles Market
- Outside Sales FTL and/or LTL Experience, existing book of business preferred
- Must be goal driven and money hungry
- Accomplished in canvassing and cold-calling into various types of businesses, evidence of
consistent and current success!
- Persistent, can overcome obstacles, and strives to improve skills and achieve
- Experience informing clients, superiors, peers based on their information needs
- Can use territory analysis to target top prospects. Prospects for new business within target
market segments, qualifies and evaluates prospects.
- Achieve sales and expense budget goals.
- Negotiates terms and finalizes sales including appropriate documentation; wraps up loose
ends; and ensures seamless transition of post-sale service activities.
- Prior experience working from home/ a virtual office is strongly preferred
- Base Salary and commission structure
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
Minimum 5 years in sales role as well as some operations background with FTL and/or LTL segment.
Proficient in computer software applications.
Strong in: multiple account sales, situation assessment and market/competitive assessment, services and capabilities of the firm, economic evaluation of business opportunities, LTL and pricing applications, and solution matching analysis.
Must be able to travel as needed for the position.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer