Manufacturing St Charles, IL
STERN AVE - Runs slitter/rewind equipment; assists press operators in different functions according to order specifications. May work with the operation of light equipment, e.g., wrapper, roll feeder, small machine operation, hand finishing of labels and packaging of product for shipping.
- Follow established ISO SOP`s for job start up and quality checks per ticket specifications.
- Obtain related material to complete job [ i.e. cores, core labels, tape, etc.]
- Process labels to customer spec`s at acceptable production speeds (i.e. slit, sheet, fold, pack - etc.)
- Remove defective material flagged by printing dept.
- Inspect finished goods for missed splices, and poor slitting to ensure quality.
- Complete job paperwork.
- Any other duties as assigned.
3RD SHIFT POSITION -11PM - 7AM RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Must be able to read, write, understand English
- Have basic mechanical aptitude
- Strong math skills
- Good organization skills
- Ability to read and use a ruler
- Ability to sit for up to 8 hours
- Ability to use hand to finger
- Vision ability, to include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth
- 6-12 months work history in a manufacturing environment required; experience in printing environment preferred.
- Must be able to lift, pull and push up to 60 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to bend, reach to walk, stand, turn, stoop, crouch and kneel frequently while working.
- Must be able to stand and move about the facility
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer