See all jobs in Manhattan KS
Job Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Job Type: Full-Time
Provides overall hardware and software support to McCownGordon associates, including systems provisioning, internal and field user support, printer/copier management, and mobile phone support.
- Deploys laptops and desktops by following documented procedures, company standards, and direct instruction.
- Installs and configures software by following documented procedures, company standards, and direct instruction.
Internal User Support
- Reviews incoming helpdesk requests, prioritizes and escalates as needed.
- Diagnoses and repairs software and hardware by using troubleshooting procedures to determine problem and possible solutions.
- Communicates with vendors to resolve escalated technical issues by phone and e-mail.
- Communicates regularly with user to provide updates and interim provisions.
Field User Support
- Addresses technical issues by using remote software and by making site visits as necessary.
- Maintains networks and systems at remote locations.
- Assists with technical training for field users on hardware and software.
- Tracks laptops, desktops, hardware and software by entering details into asset tracking system.
Printer/ Copier Management
- Keeps inventory of toner supplies and orders when needed by contacting the appropriate vendor.
- Places service calls when equipment is broken by following departmental protocol.
- Submits meter readings on a monthly basis by collecting the figures and e-mailing them to the appropriate contact person.
Mobile Phone Support
- Troubleshoots phone issues with vendor support.
- Deploys Mobile Devices by following documented procedures, company standards, and direct instruction.
- Maintains corporate intranet by updating news articles and uploading documents.
- Assists intranet users by offering guidance and instruction on navigating the system.
- Associates Degree in IT-related field, or equivalent certification and training.
- 1-3 years of experience hardware troubleshooting.
- A+ Certification preferred
The position requires work in an office environment.
Note: This job description reflects a summary of the job and does not prescribe or restrict the responsibilities that may be assigned. The job description is subject to change at any time.
HOW TO APPLY: