See all jobs in Oshkosh WI
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job Type: Part Time
Internship - Credit/Collections Accounting Intern
Winner of The Great Place to Work Award 10 years in a row!
Hours per Week:
Work Hours (i.e. shift):
Period of Employment:
Type of Compensation:
Starting Salary Range:
Tuition Reimbursement, 401k, Flexible Scheduling, 40 hours during summer and other breaks
College Credits Earned:
Required Student Status:
Accounting, Business Administration, Finance
Accounting - General, Admin - Data Entry/Billing, Customer Service - Call Center
As a Credit Collections Accounting Intern, youll be applying educational knowledge by assisting the Accounting Department in all areas; including special projects and gaining experience in a variety of accounting related duties in a professional work environment.
Heres what a typical day might look like. Other duties may be assigned.
You might be a fit for this position if you are:
- Demonstrate the eight core principles that guide every 4imprint teammate on a daily basis: Honesty, Curiosity, Collaboration, Flexibility, Accountability, Empathy, Positive Attitude, Humility.
- Verify customer purchase orders.
- Process credit card charges and refunds and look into credit card declines.
- Investigate any fraudulent orders in conjunction with sales and credit departments.
- Respond to customer credit card inquiries.
- Process refund check requests.
- Follow up on stale refund checks.
- Process bankruptcy paperwork as needed.
- Complete change of invoice address corrections.
- Assist in the collections area of the accounting with calls and follow up.
- Process customer credit applications.
- Participate in training classes and actively seek professional development.
- Maintain a current understanding of trends and updates in your role.
- Friendly, tactful and professional in your communications on the phone and in e-mail.
- A multi-tasker that likes to stay on your toes as well as prioritize your workload.
- Organized and have a keen eye for detail.
- Fluent with computers.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Student pursuing Associate or Bachelors degree in Business or Accounting with a graduation date of May 2018 or later.
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must have knowledge and experience in accounting-related functions.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Windows proficiency.
- Ability to lift 15 to 20 pounds.
The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to enter data.
- Work will be performed at 4imprint, Oshkosh.
Equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
How To Apply:
Besides a wonderful team to work with, here are a few more reasons to consider 4imprint:
• Medical, dental, disability, & life insurance
• Immediate paid vacation / sick time
• 401 (k) with immediate 100% vesting
• Tuition reimbursement
• Stock savings plan
• Gain sharing
• On-going, on-site training
• Paid time off to volunteer
• On-site massage therapist
• Oil change / car wash service
• Schwan's deliveries on-site
• Catered lunches
• Wellness program
• Internal promotion/transfer opportunities
4imprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer