See all jobs in Oshkosh WI
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job Type: Part Time
Facilities Associate - Part Time
Winner of The Great Place To Work Award 10 years in a row!
Hours per Week:
Work Hours (i.e. shift):
Starting Salary Range:
$9 per hour
High School or Equivalent
Required Security Clearance:
Building Svcs - Cleaning/Housekeeping, Building Svcs - Facility Maintenance, Building Svcs - Janitorial
As a Facilities Associate Part Time you will be responsible for helping the Facilities Manager and the company with a variety of general maintenance duties at the Downtown location.
Heres what a typical day might look like. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate the eight core principles that guide every 4imprint teammate on a daily basis: Honesty, Curiosity, Collaboration, Flexibility, Accountability, Empathy, Positive Attitude, Humility.
- Complete general custodial duties and daily maintenance tasks.
- Collect garbage and recycling items.
- Replace empty water jugs.
- Keep up with the necessary shredding and change the shredding bins.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the loading dock.
You might be a fit for this position if you are:
- Able to work independently.
- A multi-tasker that likes to stay on your toes.
- Someone who comes to work with a positive attitude.
- Able to follow direction and conscientious of your work.
- A self-starter.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and safety oriented environment.
- Someone who enjoys change and trying new things.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous maintenance experience preferred.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Availability to work during the weekend occasionally.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to be on your feet the majority of the day.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Work will be performed at 4imprint, Oshkosh.
Equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
How To Apply:
Besides a wonderful team to work with, here are a few more reasons to consider 4imprint:
• Medical, dental, disability, & life insurance
• Immediate paid vacation / sick time
• 401 (k) with immediate 100% vesting
• Tuition reimbursement
• Stock savings plan
• Gain sharing
• On-going, on-site training
• Paid time off to volunteer
• On-site massage therapist
• Oil change / car wash service
• Schwan's deliveries on-site
• Catered lunches
• Wellness program
• Internal promotion/transfer opportunities
4imprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer