See all jobs in Oshkosh WI
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job Type: Full Time
Embroidery Machine Operator - Third Shift
How does a 3 day weekend sound?
Hours per Week:
Work Hours (i.e. shift):
Starting Salary Range:
High School or Equivalent
Required Security Clearance:
Production - General, Warehousing and Factory Work, General Labor/Semi-Skilled
As an Embroidery Machine Operator, you make the 4imprint brand come alive by providing customers with high quality embroidery on a wide variety of products using computerized, multi-head embroidery machines in a manufacturing environment.
Heres what a typical day might look like. Other duties may be assigned.
You might be a fit for this position if you are:
- Demonstrate the eight core principles that guide every 4imprint teammate on a daily basis: Honesty, Curiosity, Collaboration, Flexibility, Accountability, Empathy, Positive Attitude, Humility.
- Program embroidery machines as shown on the work order.
- Ensure accuracy on each order.
- Sort items/garments by color.
- Stage, hoop and load products onto embroidery machines.
- Maintain, set up and run embroidery machines.
- Finish embroidered products as shown on the work order.
- Participate in training classes and actively seek professional development.
- Help out in other areas when needed and when time allows.
- Someone who can communicate effectively as well as work independently and as a team player.
- A multi-tasker that likes to stay on your toes.
- Organized and focused on the details that matter.
- Someone who enjoys change and trying new things.
- Fluent with computers, alphanumeric data and working with small objects (i.e. threading needles).
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Experience working in a fast-paced production environment.
- Prior experience with quality control and machine operation preferred.
The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to be on your feet the majority of the day.
- Work will be performed at 4imprint, Oshkosh.
4imprint has a drug-free policy
Equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
How To Apply:
Besides a wonderful team to work with, here are a few more reasons to consider 4imprint:
• Medical, dental, disability, & life insurance
• Immediate paid vacation / sick time
• 401 (k) with immediate 100% vesting
• Tuition reimbursement
• Stock savings plan
• Gain sharing
• On-going, on-site training
• Paid time off to volunteer
• On-site massage therapist
• Oil change / car wash service
• Schwan's deliveries on-site
• Catered lunches
• Wellness program
• Internal promotion/transfer opportunities
4imprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer