See all jobs in Oshkosh WI
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job Type: Full Time
Credit Customer Care Associate
Winner of The Great Place to Work Award 10 years in a row!
Hours per Week:
Work Hours (i.e. shift):
9:30AM - 6:30PM
Starting Salary Range:
$14 - $16
Hiring manager would require employee to work 1-2 nights a week until 7:30pm.
High School or Equivalent
1 to 20+ years
Required Security Clearance:
Customer Service - General, Admin - Data Entry/Billing, Customer Service - Call Center
As a Credit Customer Service Associate, youll be assisting with the daily functions of the Accounting department as well as interacting with 4imprint sales, collections and Claims departments and customers.
Heres what a typical day might look like. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate the eight core principles that guide every 4imprint teammate on a daily basis: Honesty, Curiosity, Collaboration, Flexibility, Accountability, Empathy, Positive Attitude, Humility.
- Evaluate customers accounts for open lines of credit based upon:
- Credit Bureau Report Analysis
- Credit references
- Past history with 4imprint
- Corporate Account Guidelines
- Business Information Reports as needed
- Process all credit card transactions
- Authorizing the credit card for an order to be released
- Charging the credit card
- Notify customer if credit card was declined, rejected or otherwise not acceptable
- Refunding customers credit cards due to overcharges resulting from claims, change of credit cards or cancellation
- Investigate credit card discrepancies.
- Printing and sending all receipt of charge or credits requested by customer
- Verify purchase order requirements from 4imprint customers.
- Back-up to the Accounting Claims
- Monitor all Tabs in the Credit Control Launch Pad
- Follow up on all Credit Fail or Committed orders
- Request cancellation of any item in credit fail or committed over 30 days old to sales team
- Receive and handle all incoming internal and external phone calls and emails regarding all phases of credit
- Assist in processing and report reviewing when assigned by manager
- Responsible for working the credit email bin.
- Responsible for the credit letter email bin.
You might be a fit for this position if you are:
- Maintain a current understanding of trends and updates in your role.
- Participate in training classes and actively seek professional development.
- Friendly, tactful and professional in your communications on the phone and in e-mail.
- A multi-tasker that likes to stay on your toes as well as prioritize your workload.
- Someone who enjoys working on a variety of tasks and following up on those tasks throughout the day.
- Organized and have a keen eye for detail.
- Fluent with computers.
- A self-starter who takes initiative to solve problems and follow up on issues.
- Someone who enjoys change and trying new things.
- Able to see the big picture perspective.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- High school diploma. Two-year college degree helpful.
- Must have knowledge and experience in accounting-related functions.
- Prior credit experience helpful.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Windows proficiency.
The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to enter data.
- Work will be performed at 4imprint, Oshkosh.
4imprint has a drug-free policy
Equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
How To Apply:
Besides a wonderful team to work with, here are a few more reasons to consider 4imprint:
• Medical, dental, disability, & life insurance
• Immediate paid vacation / sick time
• 401 (k) with immediate 100% vesting
• Tuition reimbursement
• Stock savings plan
• Gain sharing
• On-going, on-site training
• Paid time off to volunteer
• On-site massage therapist
• Oil change / car wash service
• Schwan's deliveries on-site
• Catered lunches
• Wellness program
• Internal promotion/transfer opportunities
4imprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer