See all jobs in Oshkosh WI
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job Type: Full Time
Internship - Human Resources Intern (YEAR ROUND)
Winner of The Great Place To Work Award 10 years in a row!
Hours per Week:
Work Hours (i.e. shift):
Period of Employment:
Type of Compensation:
Starting Salary Range:
$11.00 per hour
College Credits Earned:
Required Student Status:
Administrative Leadership, Business Administration, Communications, Human Resources Management, Public Administration
Admin - Data Entry/Billing, HR - Recruiting, Internships
As a Human Resources Intern, youll be assisting the Human Resources team with recruiting, employment file maintenance, benefits administration, report generation and other projects.
Heres what a typical day might look like. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate the eight core principles that guide every 4imprint teammate on a daily basis: Honesty, Curiosity, Collaboration, Flexibility, Accountability, Empathy, Positive Attitude, Humility.
- Prepare and coordinate postings of job openings with internal and external sources to include our self service portal, internet, intranet, and job fairs.
- Maintain online applicant tracking system along with internal tracking spreadsheet.
- Schedule and perform various phone interviews.
- Coordinate and analyze reference and background checks on qualified candidates.
- Return phone calls from applicants inquiring about job openings or the status of a resume.
- Send out letters to candidates who are not chosen.
- Administer tuition reimbursement program.
- Assist with updating human resource forms.
- Assist in reconciling monthly medical, dental, and other invoices.
- Prepare paperwork for qualifying event changes.
- Assist with distributing benefit and payroll information to associates.
- File forms into personnel/medical files.
- Assist associates with questions regarding payroll, benefit issues or interpreting company policy.
- Assist with processing new hire paperwork.
- Submit updated employee information to benefit providers.
- Prepare informational materials to be hung around the building.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
You might be a fit for this position if you are:
- A self-starter who takes initiative, delivers remarkable customer service and solves problems with both internal and external individuals.
- Friendly, tactful and professional in your communications on the phone, in person and in e-mail and capable of skillfully handling difficult conversations and situations.
- A multi-tasker that likes to stay on your toes.
- Extremely organized and focused on the details that matter.
- Fluent with computers and Microsoft Outlook.
- Comfortable working with confidential data, and ability to keep it confidential.
- Someone who enjoys change and trying new things.
- Actively pursuing an Associates or Bachelors Degree in Human Resources with a graduation date of May 2019 or later.
- Proficiency in data entry, MS Word, and Excel.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws helpful.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to enter data.
- Work will be performed at 4imprint, Oshkosh.
4imprint has a drug-free policy
Equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
How To Apply:
Besides a wonderful team to work with, here are a few more reasons to consider 4imprint:
• Medical, dental, disability, & life insurance
• Immediate paid vacation / sick time
• 401 (k) with immediate 100% vesting
• Tuition reimbursement
• Stock savings plan
• Gain sharing
• On-going, on-site training
• Paid time off to volunteer
• On-site massage therapist
• Oil change / car wash service
• Schwan's deliveries on-site
• Catered lunches
• Wellness program
• Internal promotion/transfer opportunities
4imprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer