Job #: 14979
Title: Golang Developer
Job Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
TITLE: Golang Developer
Duration:- will be extended by 2019
100% remote. JOB DESCRIPTION
Work as a software engineer on the Development and Architecture (DNA) team within the Video on Demand (VOD) organization. Create and maintain software that supports the companys cross-platform VOD navigation and content delivery infrastructure for over 25 million video customers nationwide.
Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers. Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and develops fixes. May require a bachelor`s degree in a related area and at least 8+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude required. Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- Manager within the DNA team, looking for back-office stuff, formatting stuff, we are sort of looking for an engineer, mid-level that would : **Go Developer**
- Previous MPEG 4 experience is a big plus
- Team player, provide feedback
- Part of the team culture
- We are very Agile Driven.
- back-end is written in Go, there is a C++ component into it,
- We take asset provided by the providers and ingest it, then we ingest that content into our data stores, person would be working on this project would be part of 3 people and team of 30 people
- Daily scrum every 2 weeks, there are remote people as well,
- We are getting assets given by the providers and then we add that into our stores.
- Kubernetes/Docker or containerization is quite important.
- Contractor will be extended by 2019
- Someone who has experience working within REMOTE team.
- In Golang : Not straight out of Golang boot camp because it is a midlevel
- At-least 2 years of experience using Golang in a project.
- Contractor can work remotely.
Please email your word copy of your resume .
Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility. QUALIFICATIONS
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: