Job #: 14980
Title: SharePoint Project Manager
Job Location: Washington, District of Columbia - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Title: - SharePoint Project Manager
Duration: - 12+ months JOB DESCRIPTION
The candidate must possess the following requirements:
- PMP certification is a must.
- Expert at understanding user needs, analyzing them and parlaying them into technical requirements, and ultimately creating a useful, quality product for the customer.
- Experience in Agile and traditional project management methodologies, including
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience utilizing SharePoint as a framework.
- Experience using Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Expert at Earned Value Management.
- Excellent customer service skills, liaising with multiple executive-level members--
reporting and managing their expectations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, to include reviewing and correcting technical and business process documentation.
- Must have transit industry experience.
- Must have leadership experience in the development of safety management systems.
- Expert knowledge on quality assurance, based on the Quality Assurance Lifecycle
- Prior experience implementing mobile applications utilizing the Android Operating
System on multiple form factors.
- Capable of leading groups and individuals toward a common goal, while maintaining
scope, budget, and schedule.
- Prior experience analyzing, planning, and implementing a Business Intelligence solution.
- Provide task tracking, resource allocation, quality assurance, technology review,
- research, budget monitoring and weekly status reports
- Manage functional teams, assist with budgets, manage vendor/ client relationships and
- provide work plans for developmental projects
- Implement network functions
- Provide support services
- Identify and manage risk
- Act as liaison between government management and contractors to define work needed
- to ensure work is accomplished as required
- Minimum Requirements
- Two or more years experience performing the duties identified above in an
- information technology operations of the same or larger magnitude
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management
- Information Systems or related field; or a current PMP Certification
- Hold both a relevant Bachelors degree and a PMP certification
- Demonstrated ability to perform Earned Value (EV) analysis on large multiyear IT projects
Level 2: four (4) to seven (7) years experience (Senior Project Managers)
Please email your word copy of your resume.
Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility. QUALIFICATIONS
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: