Job #: 14981
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Job Location: North Chicago, Illinois - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 7% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
client has always paid relocation
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are a global blue chip healthcare company committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 100 years, we`ve brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
We have an immediate need for a Senior Financial Analyst:
this role is a very specialized role that supports the Strategic Alliance Accounting and Accounting Policy group which includes US GAAP Purchase Accounting for Licensing and Acquisition (L&A) activities, US GAAP Policy Research, CFM policy guidance, Goodwill and Intangibles Impairment testing and other functions.
The role also supports the FP&A functions for the valuation of US Inventory to Actual for US GAAP, which is performed by the Corporate Manufacturing Accounting (CMA) group.
The role works closely with the Divisions, External Auditors and External Valuation firms. JOB DESCRIPTION
Core Job Responsibilities
- Support the US GAAP Purchase Accounting for Licensing & Acquisition (L&A) activities. Works closely with the External Auditors, External Valuation firms and with the Business partners.
- Supports the pushdown of the Purchase Accounting valuation to the Legal Entities.
- Conducts policy research from both internal and external standards.
- Supports Goodwill Impairment Testing.
- Supports Intangible Impairment Testing.
- Preparation of Consolidated Statements for Plans/ Rolling LBEs (RLBEs) /Actuals for Corporate Manufacturing Accounting.
Bachelors Degree in Finance and Accounting
MBA/ MSA and/ or CPA preferred.
Minimum Experience/Training Required
3-5 Years of Experience
Prior Public Accounting experience preferred. Cost Accounting experience is a plus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: