Job #: 14894
Title: Wealth Fiduciary Consultant
Job Location: Springdale, Arkansas - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Lucrative Incentive Program
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Trust departments, trust companies, RIA`s
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client seeks a Wealth Fiduciary Consultant to consult with High Net Worth (HNW), Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW), and Business Clients. This is an expanding company with an entrepreneur flair. They are growing through acquisitions and organically. As Wealth Fiduciary Consultant, you will have the opportunity to grow with the company. The position is open due to an internal transfer. JOB DESCRIPTION
As Wealth Fiduciary Consultant, your duties will include:
- Act as relationship manager to an inherited book of HNW and UHNW clients and businesses
- Consult with clients and prospective clients regarding trusts, investment agencies, foundations, and institutional products
- Build rapport with commercial lenders, private bankers, and bank leadership to generate referrals and close business.
- Grow clients through relationships and referrals from COIs.
- Must be customer focused.
- Must be team oriented.
- Knowledge of a variety of accounts i.e. estates, investment management, and trusts.
- Confident in communication, be able to build rapport
- Experience working with HNW / UHNW individuals and business with $1 million or more in investable assets.
- Bachelors degree required, CTFA, CFP, AIF, JD, etc. preferred
- Series 7, 66, Life & Health licenses or be willing to acquired
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: