Job #: 14867
Title: Network Administrator
Job Location: San Ramon, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A publicly traded company who is specialized in Document Management & Managed Print Services JOB DESCRIPTION
Here are some of what youll be doing:
Network Administrator assists in the operation of the companys computer systems and networks through planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, documenting and optimizing all network hardware, software and communications links.
- Assists in the implementation of additions, deletions, upgrades and major modifications to organizations IT infrastructure.
- Assists in administration and maintenance of IT infrastructure including day-to-day maintenance, documentation, troubleshooting, and monitoring.
- Assists in administering all network hardware and equipment, including servers, routers, switches hubs and UPSs.
We would love to hear from you if you have :
- Network Performance Tuning, LAN/WAN Knowledge, ERP, Network Design and Implementation
- Microsoft AD DS and DNS, DHCP knowledge
- Windows Server 03,08,12, Cisco Meraki AP administration, VLANS, , Windows OS XP/7/8/10, Linux ( Redhat & CentOS) system administrator skills, Anti-Virus and Firewall administration, VPN
How to Apply: