Job #: 14868
Title: Clinical Vice President - VP
Job Location: Burlington, New Jersey - United States
Salary: $140,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is looking for "Vice President" to join their diversified team in Burlington, NJ. JOB DESCRIPTION
In this role you will be:
General Responsibilities: Plans, develops, directs and evaluates clinical services. Develops, reviews and/or makes recommendations for the revision of clinical policies and procedures, and guidelines in collaboration with the CEO, Executive Directors and Directors of Nursing. Ensures clinical policies and procedures are in compliance with Federal, State, local regulations and acceptable standards of practice.
- Develops, reviews and/or revises clinical policies and procedures, and guidelines in collaboration with the Executive Directors and Directors of Nursing. Ensures clinical policies, procedures and guidelines are in compliance with the Federal, State and local regulations, and acceptable standards of practice.
- You must have BSN in Nursing.
- You have an NJ RN Licence.
- You have more than 3 years of experience as DON in a skilled nursing facility.
- You have more than 5 years of experience in Nursing Management, policy and procedure development and implementation.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: