Job #: 14871
Title: Tool & Die Technician (Metal Stamping)
Job Location: Hamptonville, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $40,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Tool & Die Technician who will be responsible for overall repair and maintenance of blanking, trimming and forms dies. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ensures safety in die repair area
- Quality and adjustments to dies.
- Build and repair dies, report any problems pertaining to dies.
- Work with Machine Operators to resolve any issues with dies.
- Order repair parts and maintain supplies.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 5 years experience as a Journeyman Tool / Die Maker / Repair
- Metal Stamping
- Various Machining Equipment
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: