Job #: 14872
Title: Maintenance Technician
Job Location: Hamptonville, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician / Mechanic who will maintain production / manufacturing machinery and mechanical equipment. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Resolve safety issues on all equipment.
- Repair equipment failure (downtime).
- Determine root cause failures and alleviate issues on assigned equipment.
- Record all unscheduled down time on equipment in designated Hydra system.
- Communicate usage, needs and sourcing of components.
- Assist in the implementation of projects.
- Assist in the installation of equipment as requested.
- Assist in the development of continuous improvement activities as requested.
- Serve as an active participant in LSS programs that promote continuous improvement.
- Two-year technical shop degree or certifications in technical aspects of maintenance (hydraulics, pneumatics, basic electricity, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Strong mechanical maintenance background.
- Comprehensive knowledge Total Preventive Maintenance.
- Must demonstrate ability to perform root cause analysis and possess excellent trouble shooting skills in high pressure environment.
- ?3-5 years of work experience is required as a minimum
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: