Job #: 14875
Title: Document Control Associate (Quality Assurance)
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Document Control Associate to provide assistance with maintaining a GMP documentation system. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Assist in implementing information systems for managing document tracking, controlled document distribution (issuance) and records management.
- Oversee the issuance and maintenance of logbooks.
- Facilitate the final review of production batch records.
- Assist in administering the change control system (issuance, tracking, and implementation).
- Consult with other QA and site personnel to ensure timely issuance and execution of records in the quality systems.
- Maintain accurate records for the location of records generated by quality systems.
- Follow all applicable SOPs, policies and other guiding documents that describe document life cycle management
This Position Will Be Closely Associated And Work With The Following:
- Operation Management and Personnel
- Quality Assurance Management
- Quality Assurance Technicians, Generalists, Specialists, and Engineers
- Safety, Security and Environmental Services Manager
- Human Resources
- Regulatory Affairs
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
Education & Experience:
Minimum Requirements: This position requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in a GMP or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, preferably in a QA setting. Must be detailed oriented and possess strong organization skills with the ability to handle multiple projects. Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Must be proficient in MS office suite.
Education and Experience: B.A or B.S in Science or Technical Field preferred, but not required (with considerable experience in QA).
How to Apply: