Job #: 14878
Title: Network Architect
Job Location: Deerfield Beach, Florida - United States
Salary: $140,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
External Job Description
This position is responsible for network architecture and operations utilizing multiple network and systems technologies in a large scale cloud and traditional enterprise environment. The ideal candidate must be a strategic and forward-thinking technology leader with deep expertise in network technology strategies. The position is responsible for defining reference architectures that turn business and technology strategic needs into actionable solutions. This role provides thought leadership that anticipates strategic, organizational and technical changes and impacts. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Provide thought leadership in the design of network infrastructure services to meet current and future business requirements and operational objectives.
- Design, deliver, document and communicate Network architecture for Cloud or on-premise environments with a focus on standard design patterns, growth, performance and scalability.
- Partner across various IT and business teams to provide insight and technology recommendations that result in enterprise solutions that solve critical business problems
- Identify operational risks and plans to mitigate.
- Ensure strategies, standards, and reference architectures are consistent and integrated across IT domains.
- Provide level 3 support as needed to resolve the most complex and/or business impacting issues.
The successful candidate will have strong technical, interpersonal and communication skills and will have knowledge of some or all of the following:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Required. CCDE or CCIE preferred.
- Strong experience in Cisco and F5 platforms, TCP/IP, MPLS, Routing, Switching, Load Balancers, Wireless controllers, Firewall, VPN, EIGRP,OSPF, BGP, QOS and Carrier WAN/Metro/Internet circuits.
- Strong experience with WAN Optimization & Performance monitoring (Riverbeds, Solarwinds, etc)
- Experience with implementing SD-WAN in a hybrid cloud environment with AWS Virtual Private Cloud.
- Strong experience with converged infrastructure that incorporates network, storage, systems and virtualization technologies.
- Experience with Voice and Telco technologies in a large enterprise environment.
- Advanced WAN/LAN network troubleshooting skills including packet and performance analysis
- Experience supporting a Contact Center Environment is an added benefit.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Cloud Computing Engineering, concepts, service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), deployment models, practical implementations and future trends
- Knowledge of Virtual Machines (VMWare, Hyper V, KVM or other hypervisor software)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong Network technology knowledge with experience designing new solutions.
- Enterprise Design Patterns - experience with leading cloud platforms.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends in networking.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers and project teams to assess requirements and recommend solutions.
- Define best practices for supporting recommended solutions.
- Actively participate in creation of strategic technology roadmaps.
- Assist with business case development and presentation to management in support of new technology initiatives....
- Owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects.
- Develop a deep expertise in AWS & Azure technologies.
- Be a subject matter expert and taking on a consultative role as it pertains to Network technologies.
- Ensure that our applications and infrastructure are designed and implemented to the highest security standards thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
How to Apply: