Job #: 15251
Title: Product Manager
Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for providing both key market management and product leadership for pumping technologies. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Determine the optimal product portfolio to meet the customer needs and maximizes revenue and profit opportunities for the portfolio.
- Work alongside Engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop and implement new product introductions.
- Develop a clear understanding of the served market, based on customer interaction and market research.
- Assist in defining the development and implementation of short and long-term product and technology road map.
- Profile competitors, assess competitive alternatives favored by customers, and determine how to win with existing products and new, innovative solutions.
- Build superior knowledge of customer and market needs. This will be acquired by spending time in the field, traveling with sales representatives, and meeting with customers.
- Provide direction for the marketing mix of price, product, promotion, and distribution strategies.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Solid business acumen with strong data analysis experience.
- Experience in engineering or marketing fluid handling, industrial, or commercial marine products is preferred.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and results orientation is a must.
- Dynamic and decisive, as well as highly collaborative, with ability to work within multiple cross-functional teams.
- Ability to collaborate in a global environment and work seamlessly across different global locations.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering. Masters in Business Administration Preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience working in a B2B industrial equipment company
- Product Manager -3 Screw Pumps experience
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: