Job #: 15298
Title: SMT Technologies Engineer
Job Location: Terre Haute, Indiana - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 5% Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
SMT Technologies Engineer
This client offers state of the art manufacturing equipment and faucilites. You will be the key individual in the SMT Engineering staff.
They offer excellent benefits anf a full and complete relocation package.
* Unlimited advancement
* High level technical resources
* Yearly bonus
* Immediate opening JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for activities related to the support of Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) processess including evaluation process capacity, capability, quality and cost.
- Develop equipment, materials, and process performance requirements, performs vendor searches and equipment evaluation to ensure adequate capability to produce quality product in required quantities at an effective cost.
- Lead cross functional teams in implementing technical and strategic capacity and capability initiatives.
- Develops and performs designed experiments (DOE) and capability studies, develops process specifications and designs and procures process tooling.
- Analyze new process and equipment with the intent of achieving continuous improvement of present methods.
Experience in technical support of PCB assembly processes for SMT Technologies. Understanding of design of experiments, PFMEA / DFMEA and control plans. Desired experience in interfacing with Design Engineering and customers.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: