Job #: 15299
Title: Automotive Dealership Commercial Portfolio Manager
Job Location: Salt Lake Cty, Utah - United States
Salary: $130,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Any where in the US
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Work for the strongest banking brand in western US. This position has a lot of visability and upward mobility. JOB DESCRIPTION
Commercial Portfolio Manager (Automotive Dealership), Salt Lake City, Utah. Relocation is available for this role.
Our Client has an opportunity for an Automotive Dealership Commercial Portfolio Manager in the Dealer Banking group.
Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary to:
- Underwrite and service a portfolio of commercial loan relationships with automobile dealerships. This is a commercial not a consumer portfolio. Will be managing the underwriting of loans for dealer expansion and growth.
- Spread and analyze financial statements, address industry risks, collateral requirements, loan structuring and pricing, credit analysis, monitor credit performance and loan presentations.
- Handle reporting on loans, involving such things as past dues, documentation and collateral exceptions, financial performance updates, portfolio profitability, etc.
- Provide customer service through clear communication skills, approachability, and working knowledge of all processes.
- Manage existing client relationships.
- Assist Relationship Managers with credit requests.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and external clients at a high level regarding sensitive matters, as well as routine matters.
- Expand, build and maintain relationships, with a resulting high degree of customer satisfaction.
- May be asked to perform other duties.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree and 10+ years credit associated lending or 7+ years related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may meet qualifications.
- Advanced knowledge of commercial and/or related lending required.
- Deep knowledge of credit analysis, spreading and analyzing financial statements, credit scoring, loan documentation, etc.
- Experience with bank loan and deposit systems preferred:
- Credit Lead
- Tax Analysis
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills and confidence in working with internal and external senior level individuals.
- Advanced level expertise with MS Office most particularly with Excel.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: