Job #: 15306
Title: Electronics Engineer
Job Location: Wilmington, Delaware - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
prefer Middle Atlantic - PA, NJ, DE, MD must live within 50 miles
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Ready to take on more new product development as Electronics Engineer? Work closely with customers to create new sensor technologies? Design analog, digital and microprocessor based circuits and use C programming. Be groomed for Engineering Management with a global well known technology leader.
Seeking Electronics Engineer who will not only help develop new products but see them move out onto the plant. Will have opportunity to develop supervisory skills AND this role is targeted for leadership development. Global firm investing in new product development and facilities.
Great location - close to DE and MD great beaches! Will be mentored by Senior Engineer with wealth of experience. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Designs analog, digital and microprocessor based circuits that conform to customer supplied specifications.
- Tests and debugs prototype circuits to verify that the design meets internal and external requirements.
- Performs the evaluation and selection of components and sources.
- Prepares customer or/and regulatory requested documents such as reliability analysis, FMEA, safety analysis, qualification plans and reports.
- Makes changes to existing designs for derivative product development, cost reduction or obsolescence.
- Evaluates and approves design drawings, bill of materials, procedures and reports.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional presence.
- Customer interaction is expected.
- Detailed component level analog/digital circuit design.
- Design, operation and debugging of microprocessors and microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of C programming
- Product verification and validation testing
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: