Job #: 15286
Title: Project Manager ECOMMERCE
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
FULL SERVICE DIGITIAL SEVICE AGENCY IN MANHATTAN NY.
SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR/CREATIVE SERVICES/MARKETING/PRODUCTS
- Great location Just steps away from the B, D, F, M and 6 trains
- Oh man, I have to work on my birthday? NO. you get off!
- Retirement 401 K account after 30 days
- Informal, relaxed dress code
- Commuter and health Benefits
- Keep eating snacks and drinking drinks theyre free
- Act as the primary contact between client managers and internal development teams.
- Manage client expectations through meetings, correspondence, and timely and complete communication.
- Track, report and regulate major client issues relating to a given project through a customized task management system.
- Ensure up to date documentation of all deliverables.
- Consistent updates of status to internal and external stake holders.
- Manage shared resources effectively.
- Work with the Quality Assurance Team to create and maintain test cases and testing scenarios.
- Act as the technical lead for third party integrations.
- Describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirements in the form of functional specifications.
- Identify and document the needs of the client and translate them into user requirements.
This position requires an ability to learn and apply logic to varying data types and relationships. Please only apply if you have e-commerce background/experience.
- BA or BS or equivalent college degree.
- 2+ years experience in ecommerce.
- Experience working in Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with internal and external teams.
- An interest in the Internet industry and digital space.
- Technically savvy and proactive about independently learning new developments.
- Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects with many moving pieces, weighing priorities effectively.
- Quick problem solving skills and ability to work well under pressure and stress.
- Systems and process oriented.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience with both traditional and iterative software methodologies
- Experience with a CMS (Magento and/or custom CMS).
- Familiarity with project ticketing systems, Google Analytics/Adwords, HTML, XML, PhotoShop, FTP/SFTP applications.
- Familiarity with wireframe technologies and user flow prototyping.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: