Job #: 15244
Title: Senior System Administrator
Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Senior System Administrator to deploy, maintain and support on-premise and cloud infrastructure technology services. The incumbent must also provide impeccable customer service by responding to customer service requests timely and accurately. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Administer core infrastructure technologies and related services including Microsoft cloud and on-premise Infrastructure, Virtualization, Enterprise Storage, and Networking.
- Ensure operational stability of technologies and services supporting the lines of business.
- Monitor the health of critical systems, identify trends, and present results to IT Management.
- Participate in technical integration activities in support of mergers and acquisitions.
- Liaise with IT Infrastructure Architect team to transition technology administration post implementation.
- Collaborate and coordinate tasks with 3rd party technical resources.
- Document/Diagram technologies at regional sites.
- Observe, assess and recommend process improvements for greater operational efficiencies.
- Participate in the development of Standard Operating Procedures for key tasks.
- Adhere to established IT policies and standard operating procedures
- Complete projects to budget, timelines, quality standards and business stakeholder requirements
- Maintain broad technical knowledge on current and emerging technologies relevant to the enterprise.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related technical / management field or experience.
- Experience managing Microsoft cloud, Virtualization, storage technologies and networking.
- Successful work history with cross-functional groups that align technology activities with organizations strategic goals.
- Excellent technology troubleshooting skills.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to maintain the highly secure nature of information technology work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Moderate travel is required.
Technical Competencies: Office365, Azure, Active Directory, Exchange, VMware, PowerShell, SAN/NAS, Backups, MS Office Suite, Network troubleshooting
Preferred Certifications: Cisco CCNA, VMWare VCP, Microsoft MCSA
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: