Job #: 15254
Title: Sr. Area Sales Manager - Key Accounts
Job Location: Columbia, Maryland - United States
Salary: $130,000.00 - $145,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 20-25% incentive program - Reasonably set Quota - Can accelerate
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Sr. Area Key Accounts Sales Manager
With the company taking aggressive actions to expand and grow, they are looking to improve and upgrade their facilities across the nation and some internationally! They are looking to hire the right type of talent and a fast paced, driven type of personality.
The Sr. Area Sales Manager is responsible for net new customer acquisition and maintaining/expanding existing accounts (including major accounts) within assigned territory to deliver sales growth in the Materials Technology Business. This position reports directly to the Sales Director, North America, Engineered Materials.
Segment focus includes Coatings, Consumer, Industrial, Pharma, Personal Care and Petrochemical.
Territory: North America JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for maintaining and growing direct accounts and distribution partners within territory and converting new accounts
- Maintain close contact with assigned accounts by establishing strong relationships with key decision makers
- Utilize advanced offering knowledge and understanding of the customers business to develop customized proposals
- Work with assigned distribution Partners sales rep to implement planned activities, pursue sales opportunities, and hunt for new customers.
- Forecast revenue potential for each account /distribution partner) and prioritize time accordingly
- Develop strategies focused on expanding client base within defined market segments
- Engage Technical Customer Service (TCS) resources and Sales resources during the sales process as necessary
- Effectively collaborate with sales leaders on large account coordination
- Strong Networking and Relationship-building skills internal and external
- Results-oriented and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to gain and maintain lasting customer relationships
- Proven ability to understand and sell a technical product portfolio
- Well organized with strong customer orientation
- Excellent listening and teamwork skills
- Able to work independently with little guidance
- Able to travel within territory (domestic) 60-80%
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field from an accredited university
- 5+ years demonstrated successful business-to-business (B2B) sales experience with increasing levels of responsibility. Major or key account experience a plus.
- Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science or related technical discipline preferred.
- Advanced degree is a plus.
- Experience in the Chemical manufacturing industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Silica-based products is preferred
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: