Job #: 15261
Title: Data Modeler
Job Location: Miami Lakes, Florida - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Title: Data Modeler JOB DESCRIPTION
Location: Miami Lakes, FL
- Develop technical standards and specifications for database models, data security and data warehouse performance
- Provide guidance and direction on data warehouse modeling best practices and procedures
- Provide direction and definition of data modeling strategy and delivery
- Lead effort of delivering data modeling solutions and platform
- Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database.
- Create specs and implement code/scripts for any mission critical interfaces for data transport between Applications, Reports or Data Repositories.
- Research complex incidents and develop solutions.
- Satisfy business line data reporting requirements for the various application specific databases and or repositories used throughout the Institution.
- Participate on project teams related to their area of expertise and determine productions needs about new products, systems and data requirements.
- Maintains database interfaces and monitors systems configuration to ensure and assist in the validation of data integrity.
- Establishes and maintains change control policies, procedures, and documentation for all data interface level updates.
- Strong acumen and experience in database analysis and design is an imperative.
- Minimum of 10 years of Database Programming
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Data Modeling role, including transactional systems, data warehouses and data marts
- Strong technical and communication skills.
- Experience researching and keeping "abreast" of industry technical/ business information security requirements
- Customer service skills.
- Must have: Advance Data Modeling, Erwin, ER Studio, Advance SQL, Data Mapping, Data Governance, 3NF, Dimensional modeling
- 4+ year degree in Computer Information Systems, and/or Engineering
How to Apply: