Job #: 15275
Title: Senior Computer Vision Engineer/Scientist
Job Location: Palo Alto, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a Chinese microblogging (weibo) website and is one of the biggest social media platforms in China. JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Design and develop image/video processing and recognition algorithm, feature extraction algorithm.
2. Design and develop image/video classification algorithm, machine learning algorithm, deep learning algorithm
3. Apply image/video technique(image classification, face cecognition) into Weibo products
Must be able to speak Mandarin fluently as needs to work with team in China.
1. MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
2. Coding knowledge and experience with several languages: C, C++, Java
3. 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Robotics or related technical field, real-time image processing
4. Experience with deep learning model optimization
5. Good communication skills, ability to work with large cross-functional teams of technical and non-technical members
6. Proven publication track record at top CV conferences such as SIGGRAPH, CVPR, ECCV, ICCV, ISMAR, etc.
7. Strong proficiency with deep learning frameworks (tensorflow, caffe, pytorch, keras)
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: