Job #: 15276
Title: Machine Learning Platform Architect
Job Location: Palo Alto, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a Chinese microblogging (weibo) website and is one of the biggest social media platforms in China. JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Design and develop large scale machine learning and deep learning platforms.
2. Develop distributed computational system based on Artificial Intelligence, providing data processing and highly abstracted and efficient machine learning pipeline.
3. Industry experience in one of the following (but not limited to): recommendation system, distributed storage, large scale distributed computation, large scale distributed algorithm platform, real-time processing, cross-platform resource management, GPU cluster, large scale machine learning and deep learning platform.
Must be able to speak Mandarin fluently as needs to work with team in China.
1. Master degree or above in Math, CS, EE or equivalent, with 5+ years of related work experience.
2. Familiar with Linux kernel. Strong programming in popular coding languages like Python, Java/Scala, C/C++, etc.
3. Experience in machine learning and deep learning algorithms, can utilize basic machine learning algorithms to solve related problems.
4. Keep up with deep learning and machine learning literature and research publications in order to implement the latest techniques into our networks and pipelines.
5. Theoretical and industry experience in distributed system, familiar with at least one of the following frameworks: hadoop, hbase, spark, storm
6. Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
7. Experience in Large scale image and video processing will be a plus.
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: