Job #: 15278
Title: Senior NLP Engineer/Scientist
Job Location: Palo Alto, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a Chinese microblogging (weibo) website and is one of the biggest social media platforms in China. JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Develop and optimize feature engineering of Weibo feed.
2. Develop and utilize natural language recognition based on sentiment to Weibo content producing and consuming.
3. Work with CV and Speech Recognition team to develop natural language recognition in social media.
Must be able to speak Mandarin fluently as needs to work with team in China.
1. Master degree or above in Math, CS, EE or equivalent, with 5+ years of related work experience.
2. Familiar with Linux kernel. Strong programming in popular coding languages like Python, Java/Scala, C/C++, etc.
3. Complete NLP stack, including POS tagging, tokenization, sentence segmentation, parsing, word sense disambiguation/induction, sentiment analysis, semantic role labeling, etc.
4. Keep up with deep learning and machine learning literature and research publications in order to implement the latest techniques into our networks and pipelines.
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: